Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:24 am

I was only 12 or 13 years old when I encountered this one particular ghost, a girl.

I was asleep one night with my grandmother by my side on the same bed. I was suddenly awoken by a jolt. I looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 12 midnight. Then I felt the hair behind my neck began to stand. I felt scared all of a sudden. Then I realized something. I couldn\'t move my neck, I tried to turn right but I couldn\'t. My body was paralyzed! I began trying my best to move my body. I was sweating and crying but I couldn\'t even make a sound escape from my mouth and my grandmother was sleeping soundly next to me!

The room was dark, only the light from the door was seen. I tried to calm myself, I was really scared and I couldn't do anything about it. Suddenly I saw something moving on my right. There she was. She was standing next to my grandmother and her hand is trying to reach me.

I think she's as same age as me. She was pale blue-ish in colour. She wore a white dress up to her knees. Her face was covered with her long straight hair. She doesn't have long nails or anything like that. I was beginning to sweat and cry even more and I tried to struggle free or at least try to wake my grandmother up. She just stood there, froze with her hands reaching me. I closed my eyes hard and prayed Al-Fatihah in silence. Suddenly, she was gone. I cried all night in my grandmother's arms and told her everything. She told me to pray to Allah for protection so this will never happens again.

Mudat Hui Ek Shakhs Ko Bichrey Lekin
Aaj Tak Maire Dil Pe Ek Nishaan Baaqi Hai

Top Top