Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue May 10, 2011 11:47 am

Well Sulio's boss thinks for one minute and then comes with a name. "Tom Selleck, I bet you did not know Tom Selleck! Sulio says "Tom Selleck! Tom and I were in scouts together when we were kids!" Sulio but the boss says: "No, not you!" Sulio then says: "Yes we were!" So they fly to Hollywood and drive to the home of Tom Selleck's. Sulio knocks on the door and Tom Selleck answers and Sulio goes "Tom!" and Tom goes "Sulio!" and they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Sulio the boss can not believe it. But he thinks "Well, that could happen, it's just one person," he says Sulio Sulio and says: "OK, pick somebody else!"

This time Sulio boss has someone in mind! "The president, Bill Clinton! You do not know Bill Clinton!" Sulio but says: "Oh yes I do! Bill and I were on debate team in college!" Sulio the boss says: "No, not you!" Sulio and says: "Yes we were!" So they fly to Washington and they catch up with the president at a press conference. They work their way through the crowd to Sulio get close enough to catch Clinton's eye and waves "Bill!" and the President waves "Sulio!" and after the press conference they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Sulio the boss is stunned - he can not believe it. But then he thinks: "Well, that's just two people in a country - that does not mean he knows everyone in the world" so he tells Sulio Sulio and says: "OK, pick someone from the world spectrum and I know them! "

And Sulio's boss knows just who to pick, so he says: "The Pope! You do not know the Pope!" Sulio and says: "The Pope! The pope baptized me!" Sulio and the boss says: "No, he did not!" Sulio and says, "Yes he did!" So they fly to Rome where the Pope Mass in front of hundreds of thousands of people give. They work their way through the crowd - without much success - so Sulio says: "Boss, we're never going to come together through all these people, so I tell you what - I'll have my way of working and when I do, I'll give you a sign that shows you I know the Pope! "and he leaves. Well Sulio's boss waits and waits and waits and just when he surrender, he sees the Pope come out onto the balcony and right beside him Sulio!

Shortly thereafter, Sulio boss goes out. Sulio comes back and finds his boss passed out and he fans him and says "Boss! Boss! Wake up!" and when his boss comes, he asks "Boss what happened?" Sulio Sulio the boss looks at and says, "OK, I see Tom Selleck. I see Bill Clinton ... hell, I can even take the Pope! But if someone next to me asks," Who is there with you Sulio? " that is something more than I can take!

Top Top