Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

For as long as I can remember, I have been experiencing sleep paralysis and unusual occurrences in my room during the night. This has been happening for years and I haven't told many people about it. One of the scariest experiences I've had so far happened during February 2012.

I had trouble falling asleep that night and continuously heard noises in the house e.g. Footsteps, items being moved/dropped but thought nothing of it as it wouldn't be the first time I've heard noises in the house during the night. Eventually I fell asleep but woke up shortly to an episode of sleep paralysis. I was unable to move at all but my eyes were open and I was wide awake. I was laying on my back with my head facing to the left. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark figure with what appeared to be blue illuminated eyes, sitting on the floor in the middle of my room. I closed my eyes hoping that I was just hallucinating and it would stop. Just then I felt something warm brush against my face a few times followed by loud growling noises right next to me. However they sounded more human than anything else. My entire body began to shake and my eyes and mouth opened forcibly but I forced them shut and tensed my whole body. This lasted for about five minutes before the growling eventually stopped and I was able to move again.

I immediately got out of bed, turned the light on, opened my room door and checked the time. It was around 3:25 am. I remained awake in bed and fell back asleep around 6 am. I thought about it for several days and had trouble sleeping at night. I never told anyone about it and it definitely wouldn't be the first time I've experienced something similar to this.

I don't usually share any of these experiences with anyone, but a friend suggested that it may be the house I'm living in however I've had these experiences happen in every house I've lived in and none of my siblings have ever reported anything similar happening to them.

Top Top