|Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk
|Stuffed Mutton Shoulder Eid Dish
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Anne [ Tue May 10, 2011 11:58 am ]|
|Post subject:||Stuffed Mutton Shoulder Eid Dish|
As you know that Pakistani food recipes are famous all over the world. From all of these Pakistani food recipes Mutton food recipes are supposed to be the best and better known. Pakistani mutton food recipes are very delicious and are not only liked by peoples in Pakistan but also peoples of other countries.
* Mutton shoulder, blade bone removed 1 large (3 to 4 pounds)
* Vegetable oil 1 Table spoon
* Seasoned bread crumbs 1 cup
* Finely chopped garlic 2 cloves
* Finely chopped onion 2 Table spoons
* Chopped fresh mint (or parsley) 1 Table spoon or 1 teaspoon dried
* Grated zest of ½ lemon
* Beaten egg 1 with 1 Table spoon milk or cream
* First preheat oven to 325 F and line a roasting pan with nonstick foil.
* Now rub the exterior of mutton shoulder with vegetable oil and then sprinkle it generously with salt and pepper.
* Take a small bowl, toss bread crumbs, garlic, onion, mint, lemon zest, and egg until combined. After that place stuffing in the mutton cavity and roll it to cover, and tie with a string tightly or secure with a metal skewer.
* After all these process roast it for approximately 3 hours. Note it should be done by basting with pan juices or additional vegetable oil which you can add to prevent roast from drying out.
* At last remove to a platter and cover loosely with foil. Leave the mutton shoulder for about 15 to 20 minutes more before serving.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group