Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 am

Suja is a rich girl who grew up abroad. Her family left for America when she was only five years old. They lived a privileged life in the United States. Although she grew up with western influences, her parents also imbued in her traditional Indian values.

Aravin, on the other hand, grew up in his native India and he has never been abroad. He never actually been anywhere. He just stayed in the town where he grew up and never went away on trips. He can only speak their mother tongue, and his values ​​and beliefs about life are all typical of a young man in his country.

If Suja school is done, she voluntarily in social work. She loved helping people, especially children who are lost, who are abused, homeless and those who have lost all interest in life. She was good at it too.

Her social work took her back to India - a place where she can barely remember. She was saddened by the plight of the young children she saw on the street. During its social mission, she met Aravin. At first they could not get along, because he did not welcome her Western ideas, and they also do not like his old-school way.

But their love for children and their volunteer work soon brought them closer. He saw that her ideas were viable, and she understood that he only wanted the children to feel comfortable around them, hence his refusal to find a way alien to record them.

During their spare time, he would take her to the local restaurants and cafes, leading her to exotic dishes they only heard of back in America. She started falling for him, and he started her secret lover.

One night, after dinner in her apartment, he kissed her. They were sitting together on television, coffee, when she turned her head to look at him, and he just kissed her gently on the lips.

"I'm sorry. I would not have done. "He apologized softly." I gotta go. "

"Adhavan," she said touching his arm to stop him leaving. "Do not go."

Still standing, turned back from her, he told her he has fallen in love with her. He knows it's impossible because they come from two different worlds. Reaching his hand to hold, she told him she felt the same way. That night he stayed. That night, they are not from different worlds. That same night, it bridged the gap and just let love be in traditional or not.

Top Top

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

i like you are story

Top Top