Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:24 pm

A nice pop star would do you nice on one of those deserted islands.
Tom Felton

Also, I just think of Draco and he gets me in the right mood. He just keeps getting worse and worse.
Tom Felton

And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can.
Tom Felton

As soon as I get my car I think I'll be going to the cinema more. Since I don't go very often, there are no films that are a must see at the moment. I usually wait till they come out on DVD.
Tom Felton

Draco's not really a bully. He's not exactly the biggest, strongest guy in the world. He's more a rich, snobby person. He thinks of himself as really cool.
Tom Felton

Everyone plays their own crucial part towards the film.
Tom Felton

I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. And, as soon as I could, I wasted a lot of money on cars - BMW's mostly - for myself and my family.
Tom Felton

I don't go to the cinema much.
Tom Felton

I had been working for eight years and all I had to show for it was this horrible debt. At one point we had the bailiff at the door.
Tom Felton

I like geography. I like to know where places are.
Tom Felton

I like me Italian girls; half Halle Berry, half Penelope Cruz sort of thing!
Tom Felton

I like physics. I think it is the best science out of all three of them, because generally it's more useful. You learn about speed and velocity and time, and that's all clever stuff.
Tom Felton

I like the dueling club scene, where Daniel and I fight with our wands. I thought it was a brilliant scene to shoot. I think the end product looked really good.
Tom Felton

I like to fish. Fishing is always a way of relaxing.
Tom Felton

I plan to go to college in Southampton, a fishery studies college. Again, my brother was down there about two years ago and he said it was great, so I'm looking forward to that.
Tom Felton

I really liked the snake that breaks out of the cage in the beginning of the movie. I saw it in real life, and it was really cool. Really big and fat. The owls are cool as well, but you can't really pet them.
Tom Felton

I really tried out for the part of Harry Potter, but they ended up picking me for the part of the enemy of Harry. Actually it is really fun playing the bad kid because it just has so many interesting qualities to it. And Daniel Radcliffe and I get along really well off set so it's really fun filming.
Tom Felton

I used to have all the Goosebumps books as a kid too.
Tom Felton

I used to have some fish, some nice little carp, but they got too big for the tank. I don't have any pets now.
Tom Felton

I want to take a few years out, maybe make a couple of more films or whatever.
Tom Felton

Top Top