Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I sat on the wooden pier, and looked toward the horizon of the sea. Restless ocean met with a morning sky pink. I saw the sun rise from the sea, sending explosions of violence sky pink and yellow and reds.

A smile fell in my mouth as I pulled my nets and fishing lines. I was a hunter bait. It was a catchy title, but at least I was near the sea - something my mother was reluctant to allow these days.

I sighed and watched as the fishing vessels set out to find their points usually. Waves lapping on the hulls of the ship, and the captains shouted orders to his crew. The dream of my father owned his own fishing vessel a day - and my dream was to accompany him ... but that dream died with my father.

My feet dangled off the bench, my toes barely submerged in the cold sea. Guppies little too small to be caught by bait my network, tried toes with tiny mouth. "Kisses Guppy" is what my father used to call them.

Loosened my smile and my eyes I broke my foot and her friends. I glared at the horizon and saw again the sun rose higher and higher into the sky. Soon, blue instead of pink and gold, which was blue in the blue of the morning.

I stared out to sea, and focused on the warmth of the sun on my skin tanned. It was hard to believe that he had been so rough and rainy night - probably one of the worst storms since my father died in

But there were no fatalities this time - unless you include the abandoned cabin on the rocks. That was demolished in the wind of the storm.

The cabin was a mystery to us - do not know or remember who built it. Due to his fame curiosity among the children of the city, almost everyone at one time or another dared to go and explore.

I remembered when I was younger I was dared to spend the night there. Me and my best friend Jillie went to her and stayed the night but by morning it was found that the tide had risen, covering the rock step that took us back to the beach.

We were so frightened, that we forget that the situation only lasts a few hours.

I laughed to myself - we leave that part when we told everyone the story of our adventure.

Jillie and I had always promised to go into real adventures together, once I got older - but now that she was married and pregnant with a girl, I realized that the fantasy was over.

I focused again on the horizon, but found that it was not just blue on blue background. There was a small black spot of color - or maybe brown - break the monotony. I looked into the eyes to try to see better.

"Hey, Mal," he shouted.

Back on land I heard heavy footsteps coming my way. Mal, the trooper got into my port dock, "What?"

I pointed to the sea, "Give me the cup - I think there's something out there."

He groaned: "Probably just pieces of an old boat." He took the glass of his clothbelt and threw it against me.

The expanded and focused the lens of brown spot.

At first my view was blurry, but as I played with the lens of the board was on display ... along with their passengers. Surprise that almost dropped the glass of my clumsy fingers.

"Mal - there's a guy out there," shouted the urgency.

"What" He grabbed the glass of his hands and looked toward the sea, "Holy Ghosts - I'll get them."

But it was too late - that had already taken off his shirt and collar.

As I dove into the water, carefully avoiding my nets and fishing lines, I heard screaming Evil, "Come here Girl! Your mother will kill me."

My arms and legs working together as a machine, feeding on the other movements. I swam against the force of the ocean, and reveled in the sensation of cold water drowning my tanned skin.

The current was putting up a fight but was no match for my skills as an expert in swimming. I had grown up in the water, and so far never been beaten by it.

I came to the surface and began a back, just to give my muscles a new challenge. If not for the urgency of the situation, I could have stayed in the water all day. Had been so long since he had gone swimming.

All too quickly it seems, had found my way to the raft. Up close I could see that the board was the remains of a sailing vessel rotates, and the occupant was a dark-haired boy of my age of sixteen, with clearly defined bones beneath her skin.

I reached out to him and grabbed his wrist, feeling the pulse.

It was weak, but still there. This guy was clearly a fighter - from the looks of it, who had been adrift for several days now.

His hands were tightly clenched on the board, but was unconscious challenging.

"You better not fall out boy," I muttered to his motionless body.

I grabbed one on the board was not completely covered with chips and started swimming toward shore.

The swim back was more difficult, considering I was using one arm less and seemed twice my weight, but I loved the challenge. I kicked with such power as I could, and backstroke my way back to shore.

It really was not so difficult with the current helps me a bit.

On the shore there was a small gathering of people waiting for me and the Tramp, and as I approached them, people started coming out to help me.

My feet were able to touch the sea floor as Mal came up to me and the boy unconscious. "You are the mother will kill me in my dream," he growled as he helped pull the passengers board and ashore.

I rolled my eyes, "you only get to the beach."

Top Top