Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

"I am the nicest!" Said Baxter Bear Billy Bear. He was certainly a very handsome teddy bear. His soft fur was brown and he wore a purple sweater and straw hat.

"I am the nicest!" Billy Bear Vol. He was a handsome teddy bear. His hair was snow white and he wore a red sweater with teddy bear cute little glasses on his face.

She sat on the bed Cindy's. The little girl loved them very much and always took care of them. She wiped them with a soft cloth every day and changed their jerseys all the time. She let them sleep in bed with her at night. She had a tea party for them every Saturday afternoon. She even took them to Grandma's with her when she went to visit.

The two bears were happy with this arrangement for some time. Lately, they both thought it might be better than the other.

"I do not wear glasses yucky how you do that," Baxter pointed to Billy when she sat on the bed waiting for Cindy to come home from school.

"I do not wear a silly straw hat the way you do that," Billy noted.

"Wait," said Baxter. "When Cindy comes home from school she would pick me up and kiss me first. She always does."

"No, they do not," Billy told him. "I'm the one who always picks up and kisses first."

"We'll see about that," said Baxter.

"We'll see about that," said Billy.

They sat together on the bed waiting for Cindy to come home. She sat on the soft pink blanket all afternoon not to say another word to each other. At one point they were best friends, but now they were in the midst of a battle to see who was the best. Both thought he was. Cindy had lots of toys and dolls, but Baxter and Billy had always been her favorites. She got them from her grandfather, who died just before Baxter and Billy came over to her. They were very special indeed.

All afternoon they sat together in silence and then they heard Cindy down. She was home from school! She heard her come bounding up the stairs.

"We will now see," whispered Billy Baxter.

"We will see now," Billy whispered back.

Cindy walked into her bedroom and threw himself onto the bed. She was cute in her brown tresses. She had freckles on her nose and was missing her two front teeth. Baxter and Billy when she remembered to put the teeth in under her pillow so the Tooth Fairy would come and visit her. The Tooth Fairy had its two U.S. dollars and had the straw hat and glasses in Billy Baxter.

She picked up both at the same time and they hugged together. "How are my two favorite guys doing?" She gave them each a kiss on the cheek. "I have some exciting news to tell my darlings! My other tooth is loose and that means that the Tooth Fairy will come back to visit. When she does, I'll buy you guys a cute little teddy bear bed that you can share. Mama said she will help me pay because they know how much I love my babies. "She kissed them again. "Now, dear, I'm going to get my milk and cookies. You behave and I will return in a short time." She put them down carefully on the blanket and ran back down.

Baxter looked at Billy. "Maybe we're both special."

Billy Baxter looked. "Maybe we are both the cutest teddy bear to Cindy."

They smiled at each other and sat on the bed waiting for her to make her something to eat and then come back and play with them.

Top Top