Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 am

Things are never as you seem they would be and maybe that’s the beauty of life...it’s full these unexpected treasures and surprises…...Waiting for you on the next corner.

Walking down the street…. Crossing the same old scenery, the same old park, the same swings... the same...no! Wait...there was something out of place… I rewind my last few steps and come across him ...so sweet, so innocent...his little eyes calling you...staring so deeply in my eyes…into those dark corners where no one had ever ventured…. something inside me had moved…my heart was melting...

But a sense of reality suddenly hit me...No, I said to myself... I can’t do anything about him... I can’t be him... I can’t let to beautiful eyes cloud my intellect... we can NEVER BE TOGETHER!

Placing a rock on my heart, I moved ahead...only to realise that my feet didnt move... They were stuck...something had jammed them...maybe it was your love…. Of what was this…? I was torn apart… between the tussle of my mind and my heart…

But the struggle was unnecessary... I had already lost...and you had won.... I turned back to correct my mistake and accept my defeat to my heart...to take him home with me...to provide him the love and care i know he deserves... I turned back to tell him the feelings...but to my dismay he was gone... Left as if he never was there... silently ....quietly.... leaving behind an eternal impression of those mesmerizing eyes…one last look which you have offered me and I had ruthlessly turned my face away...away from love... Away from you, Mike. I ever got to know what your name was, and probably I never will but… you felt like a, Mike...you looked like a Mike...Mike who might have been mine…..

Ah! It’s been years now...many others have come and gone in my life...but even today whenever I come acorss... A white mice playing around with a piece of cheese, or making old fat ladies jump to their bed.. Or counting their last breaths in science labs... I remember you, Mike.

Mike, the mice who might have been mine...

Top Top