Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 am

To start this off, it happened a few years ago when we first moved (2-3 years). I was about 10 years old when we first moved into the house. It was over 100 years old and was the home of my mother's family's friend for years and years. Almost his entire family lived here with his grandmother and grandfater. When we first moved into the house was normal.

Until one night my brother was babysitting me because my mother and her boyfriend (let's call him John) went on a date together. They started with Dateing not so long ago. I was downstairs watching TV when for some reason I went into the shoe room (dont remember why.) And opened the door to get there, then about to open the door to go outside and get in the corner a man (all I could see was a face that I was barely able to even it out.) It said something loudly. I screamed and ran upstairs to my brother. He came down and nothing was there. Nothing really happened after that.

Then after a few years, last Christmas I got a Ouija board from my brother. (Then I just turned 13 and now I am still and almost 14.) After what happened I was in the minds and the Ouija board and knew what would happen, I have one. I went upstairs to try it out, lights out, door shut. So I began.

"Is anyone there?"

No answer. This went on for 20 minutes when it started saying "no" for everything. I said goodbye, and packed it up. Then I got a headache and sweaty. I could not move. When my brother came in and asked me a question that has nothing to do with this, so I will not bother to add it in. .. have

After that time I had a doll which was a smaller then the anoter one and another. It's head began to move. Creeped me. After a few months I had a dream. (I know, the rules that says there is no dream stories, but this part will not make much sense.)

It showed a man, I knew he was dead and he was next to my room (room brittle). When I was down and so was John. It was around 12 hours, so my mother was upstairs sleeping. John was in the bathroom brushing his teeth with the door wide open. I sat down then got up to my room. Then I seen a dog for me. I looked at John and said:

"See you!"

"What?"

"The dog, we do not have one, where does it come from?" I said:

"What?" he said again.

I looked at John and I looked for me and it was gone. Then let the dog and old man in the room with my brother and an old lady (wife) crying for their dead. She was wearing black clothes. Then I woke up ...

I have only told one friend whose family (paternal side) could tell when a natural disaters was about to happen on. Then we used the Ouija board together.

"Hello, is anyone here."

"Yes"

"Are you the sun or the moon? "

(Forget what was said)

* Talking * Remained

"Are you here with us now?"

Yes.

"Can we stop?" Mary asked.

"Goodbye."

She then went on the bed and I went to my desk.

"Chelsea?" Mary said (I'm chelsea)

"Yeh?"

"Theres something touching my leg."

I went over to my bedside lamp to start flashing. I told her to run down and she did Secretary. I looked around me when my light shut off and closed my door and went down depositor. Most of the time we used the Ouija board is not saying. That time was different.

After a few months I started seeing black shadows on the ground that the dog was big and passed quickly. (Saw one when I was 10) and even now I do.

Then this happened the other week.

My friend who is clairavoyant came, her name was Ally. (BTW, all names except mine are fake.)

When she first came, we brough milk to my room. Then she said scared.

"Chelsea! Did you just drop your milk!"

"No"

She looked down and there was nothing. "I felt something cold on my feet, but it was not as cold air." (Told her about the dog later.)

Ally and I started with the Ouija board. We lit a candle, closed the door and the lights. But before they put some pitfalls. We continue to use my Ipod to film everything. We started, nothing happened. We looked at the camera and it was too dark and wrong way to do something to catch, but we heard tapping sounds, but we have not heard, when we used the Ouija board. Then we tried again and used my laptop as an audio recorder and set up the film closer to us.

We asked questons, no answer. Then we listened to the audio, nothing but my voice asking questions. The parts where nobody said anything, I amplifyed it. There was a man's voice whispering. Was not down and nothing was in my room. He said things like being very close to me and yes. We went down to my mother at first that she did not believe us when she looked at John with a weird look on her face showing.

John then told us, "my grandmother and grandfather lived here. He died in this house."

"Do they have a dog who died too?" I asked him (my dream, why I had to add)

"Yes"

I looked at her and told everyone about the dream. We went upstairs and I saw one of her events was inserted. The piece of paper in the closet door, was at the end of it is folded. Then I looked at the film. In it was so great, but creepy. Right next to me, infront of the box are arms and fingers. They were lit and it was the reflection of everything and moved. Once we finished and I moved a little faded. We showed them that.

Then the next day she left and my mother, brother and I had to go to NS of family and John went with his friends to Magic Mountain. I have two bowls of cat food left Kelikea, and filled her water bowl too. (Also fresh litter).

When we got back her food bowl, and it had nothing to eat outta her water dish, all there and there was no poop / pee in the litter. And she's a gluton! She looked outlined.

This was just two days ago we came back. She will not get out of the side tables or coffee tables, or a bank and they will not go on the floor. She looks around a lot and if they do away, she just sits on the windowsill in the kitchen and she runs to get there. She meows a lot. The first night we came back, my mother fell asleep on the couch. My cat, for some reason made a lot of noise and meowed like crazy, which woke up my mother, brother and me up. We went down there and PET it for a few minutes and went back to bed. When we tried to bring her upstairs that she just ran back down and hid on the couch watching re-sketched. I'm afraid she would die of starvation or something.

Just today I was cleaning my room and felt the dog walking by me. I heard banging noises from the attic. It scares me, because my cat is scared, it scares me, too.

For some reason it only makes itself noticed around me!

I am the only one who heard banging in the house and hear footsteps at night during the cause I'm always home alone and at night I am the last to fall asleep. I'm the only one who sees this black shadow on the size of the dog every day and see the white mist size of the old man. I feel like I was crazy! I called the other night, hearing my cat indoors crying when I was outside. Knowing something could happen to her and that only I can see them. They seem to be attached to me, usually the dog for some reason. And since this is usually done only for me, we will not move. When I tell my mom something that just happened to me (in text) says she just "its ok:)"

I wanted to know if it would hurt us now. It wants me to help them, I know, I feel it. I read earlier that most spirits are attached to thoses with psychic abilities (I have dreams come true and that strange thing in my head where something leaves me with a strange picture.) Anyways I'm only 13 and I'm really scared.

It will not stop making popping noises (soft, like someone walking around) and I know that the dog is with me now cause it's always following me around. My mother will not allow me to get a priest to come. So I do not know what to do, I need help.

Please ...

Top Top