Nathan: MORGLIONUS!

Morgan: NATHANMAN!!!!!

Nathan: CAN WE HAVE AN ADVANTAGE

Nathan: I MEANT ADVENTURE

Morgan: AN ADVANTAGE??? OH NATHAN YOU SILLY BOY

Nathan: CAN WE PUHLEASE HAVE AN ADVENTURE

Morgan: HEHEHE OF COURSE LITTLE BROTHER

Nathan: WHAT SHALL WE DO?!!

Morgan: HHHHHMMMMM,,, MAYBE WE SHOULD SOLVE A MYSTERY!!! LIKE ON SCOOBY DOO!!!

Nathan: OKKK START US OFF!

Morgan: WELL, WE'RE DRIVING, GOING TO YOUR AUNT'S CUZ SHE INVITED US TO STAY FOR VACATION, AND HER HOUSE IS IN ENGLAND! WE ALREADY ARRIVED FROM THE PLANE, AND NOW WE'RE ON THE ROAD!

Nathan: SO WE'RE DRIVING AND DRIVING AND DRIVING AND DRIVING AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE CAR RUNS OUTTA GAS!! *nathan bangs hands on steering wheel and airbag pops up at him* OOWWW!

Morgan: NAATTHHAANNN!!! DID I OR DID I NOT TELL YOU A THOUSAND TIMES TO PUT GAS IN THE CAR???? I TOLD YOU RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT THE AIRPORT!

Nathan: WELL, ERRR, I GOT DISTRACTED BY THE GIANT OCTOPUS MONSTER KILLING EVERY1!

Morgan: ALWAYS AN EXCUSE WITH YOU! *Morgan rolls her eyes and shakes her head* well, I guess we'll just have to walk to your aunt's, then tomorrow have her bring us back to get the car.

Nathan: *Nathan hangs his head in shame* Buuutt Morgan! There was a GIANT OCTOPUS MONSTER

Morgan: *Morgan holds up her hands* I don't wanna hear it! Let's just, *sigh* let just get a move on. *she begins grumbling as she gets out of the car and slams the door*

Nathan: *Nathan and Morgan trudge along as Nathan pleads to Morgan* MORGAN YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME! THERE WAS A GIANT OCTOPUS MONSTER

Morgan: THERE'S ALLWWAAYYSS A GIANT OCTOPUS MONSTER!!!

Nathan: NO NO I SWEAR THIS ONE WAS REEAALL!

Morgan: MHM! *Morgan shoves Nathan and pulls him back before he falls and dies, then continues to trudge on*

Nathan: *As they walk, out of the corner of his eye nathan sees a giant octopus* THERE MORGAN! RIGHT THERE! DONTCHA SEE HIM?! *octopus disappears*

Morgan: *Morgan looks to where Nathan was pointing* UGH you are SO full of it! *just then, a little yellow volkswagen pulls around the corner, then slows to a stop next to morgan and nathan. The window rolls down to reveal a pretty young blonde, about twenty years old, wearing yellow also. Probably to match her car.* "Hey, you guys want a ride?" *She asks*

Nathan: *Nathan looks at Morgan and they nod in agreement* sure!

Morgan: *nathan and morgan climb into the car* "I'm Alivia" *the blonde says, and smiles* "Where to?" *She asks*

Nathan: *nathan bes his usual self* MY AUNT'S HOUSE!!! HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE GIANT OCTOPUS?!?!?!?!?!?

Morgan: *morgan bes her usual self and slaps nathan upside the head* SHUT UP! *morgan turns to Alivia* We're going to 11 hawkins road, up in windsor, can you take us there?

Nathan: *nathan struggles free from morgan and starts shouting* HUH?! HAVE U?! GIANT OCTOPUS! BIG THING, 8 ARMS?! SEEN IT ROUND THESE PARTS?!

Morgan: NATHAN! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING IN PUBLIC??? SHH!!! *morgan turns to alivia again* I'm sorry about him, he's rabid, we haven't gotten around to giving him his shots yet....

Nathan: ALIVIA DONTCHA KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT??!

Morgan: *alivia gives nathan a nervous look* "uhhh,, that's ok, I have a brother that doesn't have his shots yet either... Wait, is his aunt Rachel Daderio?"

Nathan: YA YA THAT'S HER! IS SHE AN OCTOPUS?!

Morgan: "Um, no, kid, she's not an octopus.... I work for her at the flower shop though, I can see now the resembelence between you guys and her

Nathan: AAAHHHHH *nathan shakes morgan's shoulders* DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE OCTOPUSES TOO?!

Morgan: *alivia grips the steering wheel* "NONE OF YOU ARE OCTOPUSSES-" *she clears her throat, then looks at morgan* "is this what you have to deal with everyday?" *morgan nods sollemnly*

Nathan: *nathan realizes he's no longer wanted* umm... I think i'm just gonna sleep till we get there...

Morgan: *morgan feels guilty* ooohh nathan we didn't mean it like that! *morgan hugs nathan and leans her head on his shoulder*

Nathan: *nathan is fast asleep*

Morgan: *morgan pushes nathan off her* never mind then! ugh, he never listens to my thoughtful appologies...

Nathan: *nathan stars having nightmares and he starts rolling around in his sleep screaming* AAHHHH OCTOPUS AAHHHH OCTOPUS AAHHHH!!!

Morgan: *morgan punches nathan square in the face* SHUT UUUPPPP

Nathan: *nathan flails a little bit then goes back to bed*

Morgan: uuuggghhhh.....

Nathan: *car pulls into aunt's house.... nathan wakes up* WWEEEEE'RRREEE HEEERRRREEE!

Morgan: *morgan looks at nathan* HOW did you know that????

Nathan: *nathan reminds morgan* i'm nathan remember?

Morgan: ooohhh thtz very true..... thank you for the ride alivia, do you want to come in and say hello?? *alivia shakes her head* "oh nah, i'll be back later to drop off some paperwork to ur aunt, so I'll see you then! bye bye now! *morgan and nathan walk out to veiw the house, then theur mouthes drop open* wwhhoooooaaa

Nathan: *to our amazement a GIANT OCTOPUS has aunty wrapped in it's wretched arm* TOLD U!

Morgan: (THAT'S NOT WAT WE WERE IN AWE ABOUT! IT'S BECUZ IT'S A HUGE CASTLE LIKE HOUSE! AND THERE IS NO OCTOPUS!!!!!)
"TOLD ME WAT???" *morgan shoves nathan* it's all in ur head!

Nathan: FINE YOU TAKE CONTROL OF THE STORY

Morgan: WELL, IT WUDN'T BE A MYSTERY IF THE OCTOPUS CAME IN JUST YET, NOW, WUD IT?

Nathan: WELL I GUESS NOT! LETS CONTINUE ON! *nathan and morgan walk up towards the giant manor*

Morgan: *morgan grips nathan's arm* ur aunt is nice, right?...

Nathan: uuummm... well...

Morgan: *morgan stops and spins nathan toward her* ur aunt is NICE, RRIIGGHHTTT????.....

Nathan: actually...she's evil... i hate her... coodn't u tell alivia was scared of her?! SHE WHIPS ME

Morgan: WHAT????? THEN Y R WE HERE??? CUDN'T U TELL ME BEFORE?!??!

Nathan: I DONT KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUT THE SETTING AS HERE!

Morgan: oh... quite right, child, let us go... *morgan nervously knocks on the door, whichs squeaks open* hheelloooo???

Nathan: *nathan peeks head in* ANYONE HOOMMEE??

Morgan: *morgan shrugs and walks in* we're here to see Rachel Daderio!

Nathan: AUNT RACHEL! AUNTY RACHEL WE'RE HERE! PLZ DONT KILL US

Morgan: AUNT RRAAACCHHEELLL??? *morgan joins, until she turns and screams. a big, big, biiigg man, meaning tall and skinny like lerch on the adams family, is standing right there* "can I heelllpp you?" *he asks formally*

Nathan: *nathan faints*

Morgan: um, yes, we're uh, we're looking for rachel daderio...

Nathan: *nathan's on the ground rolling around, foaming at the mouth*

Morgan: Nathan! Behave yourself!

Nathan: *nathan stops rolling and lies still*

Morgan: good... *morgan says, until lerch begins to speak* "ah, yes, miss. daderio informed me about ur expectant arrival. Come this way."

Nathan: *morgan needs to drag nathan's helpless body down the hallway*

Morgan: *morgan sighs and drags nathan's helpless, pathetic, stupid body down the hallway, following lerch to wat appears to be library doors* "just go through there" *lerch says*

Nathan: *morgan drags nathan*

Morgan: *there's an older woman sitting in the middle of the library on a chair, reading an old fashioned book, then she looks up at nathan and morgan* "ur late." *is all she says*

Nathan: *nathan wakes up* OH AUNT RACHEL! HEY! YEAH, I KNOW WE'RE LATE, DON'T WHIP ME!

Morgan: *rachel looks back down to her book* "fine. Lerch will see to ur bags, go up to ur rooms and stay there." *morgan's head snaps up," wait, his name really IS lerch???

Nathan: *nathan whispers* don't asks her questions she doesn't like that!

Morgan: and uh, there's sort of a car situation with no gas, and uh-

Nathan: MORGAN! HER #1 RULE IS DON'T DISTURB HER WHEN SHE'S READING

Morgan: well we need the gas!!! *morgan protests as nathan steers her out of the library*

Nathan: DON'T TALK TO HER! SHE'S EVIL! DO AS UR TOLD AND ULL BE FINE! *just then, the doorbell rings*

Morgan: *morgan and nathan freeze* who on earth cud be visiting?....

Nathan: ALIVIA!

Morgan: oh that's right! she said she would be back! *morgan and nathan run to get to the door, hoping for protection*

Nathan: *nathan and morgan heave open the door*

Morgan: *and they are surprised to find who's standing there*

Nathan: *the person standing there iiisss....*

Morgan: *iiisss....*

Nathan: *none other thaannn....*

Morgan: *uuummm....*

Nathan: *....*

Morgan: *.................... y don't you come up with the person???*

Nathan: *it's ur job!*

Morgan: *uugghhh fine! it's sally!!!*

Nathan: who the *bleep* is sally?!?

Morgan: i duno! let's find out! "who are you?" *morgan asks*

Nathan: *sally responds* I HAVE COME FROM THE VILLIAGE UNDER ATTACK!

Morgan: *but then they realize the voice isn't sally's, instead, it came from a little boy behind her* "Ah, this is chip, I'm sally, and- well, steve must be late, but he'll be here. we're your cousins, your aunt's children! forgive chip, he's always fantasizing about wars and the village being attacked!" *when sally stops, chip begins speaking* "but we really ARE being attacked!!" *chip screams* *sally pats his head* "sure chip, suuree..."

Nathan: *nathan talks to chip* R U BY ANY CHANCE BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT OCTOPUS?!?

Morgan: "YES YES! IT'S HHUUUGGEEE! IT TRIED TO EAT ME! EAT ME I TELL U!" *chip says* *morgan turns to sally, who she sees now has long brown hair,a round face, and bright blue eyes. Morgan speaks,* I see how they're related...

Nathan: OOMMGGG!! LET'S GO KILL IT CHIP

Morgan: *morgan clutches nathan's collar the same time sally clutches chip's* nnooo way ur gonna get yourself into trouble!!!

Nathan: BUT THERE'S A GIANT OCTOPUS!

Morgan: THERE IS NO GIANT OCTOPUS *morgan and sally say in unison* *that was when a young man, about sixteen or so, comes jogging up to join everyone. He has sleep muscles and tousled blonde hair, angular cheek bones, and humorous hazel eyes* "hey, we have visitors! I'm steve," *he shakes morgan's hand, even tho her jaw has dropped* *morgan slaps nathan's arm and whispers* U NEVER TOLD ME U HAD AN EXTREMELY HOT COUSIN!!!!

Nathan: *nathan grumbles* yes... there's a reason for tht

Morgan: *morgan refrains from hitting him* wat kind of reason could there ever be for not telling ur favorite friend you had SUCH an extrodinarilly HOT cousin?!?!?!?! *morgan steps closer to steve* hhhiii, I'm Morgan, Nathan's friend :-)

Nathan: and off they go

Morgan: *steve smiles* "hey, would you by any chance like a tour of the town? Knowing where everything is comes in handier than you think." *morgan smiles back* i'd love to! *she turns to nathan with a stern finger* don't do anything stupid until I get back! go to ur room, talk with chip about ur octopus friend if u like, but don't, leave. DON'T.

Nathan: uuuuggghhh.... BLAH BLAG BLAG

Morgan: DON'T USE THAT LIP WITH ME- *she turns to steve and gives and innocent smile, suggesting she's a perfect little angel* "don't" *she mouthes the word to nathan, the heads off with steve to town*

Nathan: *nathan turns to chip* let's blow this popsicle stand!

Morgan: *morgan shouts back* I CAN HEAR U! *sally looks up from her fone* "morgan just sent me a text to keep you guys in line, so even when she's not here, she's still here."

Nathan: *nathan and chip tie sally up*

Morgan: "hey! Hey you can't do this, morgan!!!-" *she begins before she is gagged by nathan and chip*

Nathan: MWWHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Morgan: *morgan is far away by now with steve, not paying attention to her strange nathan*

Nathan: LET'S GO FOLLOW THEM AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOINGZ!

Morgan: *morgan strolls blissfully as steve leads her through the cobblestone pathes, thinking about how gorgeous steve is*

Nathan: *nathan and chip keep a safe distance. nathan grumbles along the way*

Morgan: *morgan slyly brushes against steve's arm as she reaches for a postcard to examine*

Nathan: *nathan chatches that and steam pours from his ears*

Morgan: *steve puts his arm around morgan's shoulders and keeps walking as he points out cool shops*

Nathan: AAAHHHHH *nathan screams*

Morgan: *morgan whips her head in nathan's dirrection, notices him, and flares up with anger. she takes a nearby apple from a fruit stand wen steve isn't looking and chucks it at nathan*

Nathan: *nathan ducks out of the way and it hits and old lady crossing the street*

Morgan: *the old lady thinks it's nathan who threw the apple, so she comes charging for him, pocketbook at the ready*

Nathan: *nathan leaves the hapless chip behind and takes off full speed*

Morgan: *chip cries,* "HEY WAIT UP! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"

Nathan: *the old lady barrels through chip knocking him over... she's weilding her purse like a pro*

Morgan: *morgan glances at the old lady, winks like this was a whole part of the plan, (which it was) then turns back to the gorgeous steve*

Nathan: *nathan comes to a fork in the road, goes left, and circles back around to where chip is* I think I lost her!

Morgan: *to nathan's surprise, the old woman had never moved, and had been waiting for him, swinging her pocketbook in circles*

Nathan: GOD DA#=2=#

Morgan: WATCH UR MOUTH *the old lady screamed as she begins her pocketbook asskicking*

Nathan: *nathan screams in pain*

Morgan: *morgan continues enjoying her day until steve says,* "oh, we're gonna have to get you back for dinner! Shall we?" *he holds out his hand for morgan to take and they begin walking back to the mansion, but not before she hurls nathan up and forward into the journey back to the house and scolds,* Nathan! Stop playing with the old lady, we have to go!"

Nathan: *nathan limps away from the old lady whimpering*

Morgan: *they arrive and lerch announces it's time for dinner*

Nathan: *nathan rubs his hands together* I WONDER WHAT IT IS!!

Morgan: *morgan and nathan sit down at the table and take a long, terrified look at their plates. something with bug eyes and feathers are staring up at them* what the *bblleeepp* is that....

Nathan: *nathan recoils in horror* AAAHHHHHH *nathan throws the plate on the ground and starts bawling his eyes out*

Morgan: *morgan hits nathan* SHH IT! PRETEND TO LIKE IT THEN FEED IT TO THE DOG, I DON'T WANNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH UR AUNT *morgan takes and uneasy glance toward aunt rachel*

Top Top