Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 pm

"ALI GET DOWN HERE now you are really CHEESEING ME OFF

I laid in bed pretending not to hear (although it is impossible for deaf old man who had molded rubber down each ear).

"ALI GET DOWN HERE! your friends are HERE" boomed the voice.

"FINE!" I called back. Wait she said my friends are here? Ahh CRAP! Yes, I love them, but they really have to come here! Honesty, you no how it feels to be around them!

Lindzay that surprisingly the youngest, is long and slender and has legs to die for. Her hair is short and blond (she has a bob). The most beautiful sandy blonde color and blonde and gold daffodil blonde all together. She loves the chest and almost as big as Katie Price. She is probably the hottest girl in school. She is great at art and always gets us in Fab Party (Coz she is sooo popular!)

Becky, is a mastermind on how a perfect girl. First she boys best friend falls over 100 tons of girly girl and boy (or target) break and he is putty in her hands. She is the second smallest and youngest. She has long blonde silky brown hair highlighted. She is completely flat. No stomach no breast! She is the sporty girl at school the best in everything. It's great to get all the boys PE and lame come to my party.

That leaves me. Okay first IM Fat. Lindzay weighs 6 stone 12 pounds (she is sooo smart!). Becky is 6 stone 8 pounds (she is soooo small!) I am a huge stone February 8 pounds! Fat Mama or what! Secondly, I have oily stringy reddish hair. Lindzay has short and Spunky Blonde, Becky has long silky and Goldy. Ali has stringy Greasy and Ginger. <- Does not sound good on my account! Finally (all though I have sooo many more mistakes) I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 14! I have not even a kiddy boyfriend of primary school or nursery had: (: (: (

ImageImage

Top Top