Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 pm

This one happened about a month or so ago in Australia, whilst I was up one night, reading with my torch under my covers, because my family didn't want me to stay awake all night; but I couldn't stop. I've always been as creative as possible, always able to see, hear and feel things other people couldn't; and my parents believe it's what helps me create.

Anyway, I was reading and I felt my bed springs bounce hard. I thought it was my dog Molly (a small English cocker spaniel, not heavy at all) coming to sleep with me, because she often couldn't decide who to go to - me my sister or my parents. So I reached out to stroke her, and my hand passed over something cold. My hair stood on end and I tore the covers off the top of my head and tried to see what it was, but nothing was there. Terrified, I reached over to turn on the light. As I flicked it on, I looked over to the chair in the corner of my room, and saw the same figure I'd seen almost every day when I was little sat in the chair. But this time, its colour was darker. It didn't seem too happy, and I was suddenly freezing; even though I had the heaters on. Was Nate angry because I was up when I shouldn't be?

Is this normal? I think I might have peed him off or something... I keep seeing him, even though I've moved countries! I'll try talking with him, see what he wants, maybe I could help.

Top Top