Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm
raisins for decorate
1/2 cup milk solids (khoya / mawa)
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
3 tblsp milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
How to make narkol nadu :
* Grate coconut and grind without water.
* Knead khoya well.
* Make peas sized balls.
* Keep aside.
* Stir fry the ground coconut in a kadhai over high flame heat, mix in sugar and the condensed milk.
* Stir well.
* When the mixture dries a little mix in the milk powder and green cardamom powder.
* Keep stirring continuously.
* When it starts to leave sides of the kadhai, take off from heat, let it cool a little.
* Divide into marble sized pieces, put one khoya ball in each.
* Roll in to smooth balls.
* Decorate each with a raisin.