Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 am

Here is next interesting love story for you.

Hi!!I am Srujana, I am in love and i want to share my love story with you all people in love…Me and Raj, Raj, my love ofcourse, were classmates in our 12th…we were friends first but both of us know that there was something more than friendship between us, but did not know what it was, we met in the college, studied together, made fun of others, pulled each others leg, fought with each other, laughed together and that way, the college was finished, i still remember on the day of our last exam, we were saying good bye to eachother, and it was at that moment we saw tears in our eyes which wanted to convey something, but none of us dared to know what the tears want to say and with the tear filled eyes we went home and did not meet for 2 months. It was at this time I came to know how much I was missing Raj, he was not just a friend to me, he was more than a friend to me and i loved him truely madly and deeply. After holidays we were to join in new college for our graduation, both of us in different colleges. Every day when i use to step out of the house, i use to look for him so that I could find him anywhere on the way to college, but sadly i did not. One day, when I was standing in the busstop with my friends, My friends told me that on the other side there was a guy who was looking at me and he was doing this from the first day of our college, i looked at him and was just surprised to see raj smiling at me, i felt like my heart skipped a beat and started again. He started coming towards me and I was still not able to belive it was Raj…He just came near me, took my face in his hands, gently kissed on my eyes and said jaan I love you so much and I want you…I couldnt do anything except hug him and cry, that moment was so releving that we confessed our love to each other…This happened in 2002 and since that time there is no single day that we spent without seeing eachother and no single second in our life that we did not think of eachother and I hope we will get married and have the love become more stronger. In the end, i just wanted to tell you one thing which Raj had told me “Srujana, I love you every tomorrow more than today and every today more than yesterday”. I dont wish anything more from god, but just thank him for he made Raj for me. THANK YOU GOD

Did you like this story? Please give your comments about this story.

ImageImage

Top Top

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am

i don't like it

Top Top