Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Madison Square Garden TV Run is interesting travel story from the country United State. I hope you will enjoy to read this story !!!

It was a rainy night in New York City about an hour before the Knicks regular season match at Madison Square Garden was to kick off. As we left the 'Garden' to find a bar, we noticed what was obviously the NBA TV pre-game coverage being set up in the foyer. There was cameras, a couple of suited presenters being miked up, and the sponsored awnings hanging up in the background. It was enough to steal our attention for a few moments before we left and began looking in earnest for a bar to attack before the game.

We soon located one about a block away. As we took the first sips of our pints, we were fascinated to see the pre-game show under way on the big screen lurking above the bar. It was then that I had an idea.

I left my beer and just calmly informed the boys I was heading outside, and that they should keep watching the TV screen closely. I soon found myself sprinting in the Manhattan rain towards Madison Square Garden. Within a minute or so I was in the foyer. I then casually strolled behind the sponsors lattice, and directly behind the heads of the presenter, I positioned my rude looking head through a gap in the frame. I was certain that if the boys were still watching, my neon orange woollen beanie would attract their focus onto my skull.

And it did. Upon returning to the bar I was informed that the appearance of my head had triggered some of the most horrifyingly hard laughter of the trip. Polly had even had the presence of mind to pull out his camera and capture a shot of the TV screen. There I was in the background. A head like a burnt thong.

did you like this story ? give your cooments about this story !

ImageImage

Top Top

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

where are you all members ! please come here and comment on this story !

ImageImage

Top Top