Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm

When I was just 10 years old my mom, my sister and I had just moved in with my mom's new boyfriend. I was playing outside with my friends Larry and Keith who were 11. While we were playing, a purple van pulled up in front of the house. Some man with a fake black afro rolled down his window and asked me, "Do you know where Auburn is?" Since I was new to the street I had to think about it.

Then the guy said "I have a map here, can you come show me on the map?" I started walking toward him when I looked at the street sign on the corner and saw it had said "Auburn." Now thinking something fishy was going on I said, "Just hold on let me go ask my mom" and I started running toward my house to get my mom.

Little did I know my mom had just seen the van outside. She came out of the house to see what was going on. Just as the man in the van saw her, he sped off down the street. The back window on the van had been busted out. Later that day there was a news report about a cleaning service van being stolen and that a little girl had been kidnapped just a few streets from where I had lived about 10 minutes after I had my encounter. Scary, huh?

ImageImage

Top Top