Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 am

The Gupta’s house was finally silent.

“Are they asleep?” Malar asked as he took off his robe, waiting for his wife to come to bed.

“Yes,” Damayanti whispered and suddenly grinned. “Alone at last with my wonderful, wonderful husband!”

He laughed as she sat down on the bed with him. “Yes, alone at last.”

But Damayanti suddenly slid off the bed. “The champagne, dear husband? I forgot to chill it!”

“It’s already on the wine bucket over there, chilling.”

“The caviar?”

“On the table by the window, and yes, the crackers are also there and the shrimp cocktail, my loving wife, so don’t worry. Now come back to bed,” he said.

Damayanti sighed as she climbed back on the bed and rested her head on her husband’s shoulder. “I do love you, you know that, dear Malar?”

“As I do love you, wife,” he said as he kissed her on the forehead.

“We really are lucky, aren’t we? We have great children, three wonderful and very healthy boys and - ”

“And a very sweet and very beautiful daughter,” he finished for her, “Yes, wife,” he agreed, “We are blessed. Now, what is the celebration about? When I found your note to prepare for a little celebration tonight, I was pleasantly surprised. We’ve never done this before, you know, have a date inside our own bedroom,” he laughed.

“Well,” she said shyly, drawing circles on his chest, “It’s been ages since we have had a night spent like this. We’ve always been busy, you at work, and me with the kids. And really, even though we always see each other and we’re always together when time permits it, I still miss you very much. And I admit, I’m missing those years when we have only each other,” she laughed softly. “I do love the kids, no doubt about it, but I love just being with you. And since going on a vacation by ourselves is out of the question, I thought why not bring the vacation into our house. Hence, this little celebration thing, and we’re celebrating the start of our new relationship with more occasions like this where we celebrate nothing. Well, we ARE celebrating our love.”

Malar nodded, “I understand”

Just then the heavens lit up with lightning the heavens clapped with thunder.

“Perfect,” Malar whispered as he began kissing her, “Rain for a more romantic night together.”

She sighed, “Yes,” and leaned over to receive his kiss. Then she bolted upright, “Oh, no!”

“What?!”

“The kids are afraid of thunder!”

Malar groaned as he heard the children running towards their room. Pretty soon, they heard them knocking frantically, “Let us in, Mommy! Let us in, Daddy!”

Damayanti sighed once more as she looked at her husband. They both laughed as they opened the door to receive the frightened kids.

Top Top