Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

When I was young my parents and I used to go on vacantion religiously every summer. I'm not sure exactly how old I was when this incident occured... Possibly around 6-7ish. My mom, dad, and I were on vacation at the beach. If I remember correctly Fort Myers Beach. We were staying in a pretty nice hotel room with two double beds. My parents slept in the one closest to the restroom and I slept in the bed closest to the entrance to the room.

As you know there are usually night-stands with a drawer (usually with a bible in them) in between or beside hotel beds with lamps above them.

One night while on our vacation I awoke suddenly...I'm not sure what woke me but I looked toward the night-stand by my bed. As I looked into the dark space between my bed and this night-stand I saw a face/head up against the wall, right by my face but slightly above it. It had a dark shadowy look to it. I could make out the features of what looked to be the standard "look" of Jesus. This thing was smiling and as it smiled it let out this horrible laugh. A very evil sounding laugh. More like a demonic cackle. I immediately panicked. Terrified but still managing to gain enough courage to move, I jumped out of bed and ran over to my parents who were sound asleep. I woke my dad and he ended up having to sleep with me the rest of the night. I have over the years thought about this occurance often, and deep down I KNOW I wasn't asleep. I never reacted that way to dreams or nightmares.

I have no idea what it was that showed itself to me that night at such a young age and I would love any advice or insight you can offer. Thanks so much.

Top Top