Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 am

My wife and I moved into our first home purchase about two and half years ago. To be honest I was never really impressed with the house, but she loved it and the surroundings are beautiful. So we decided to buy it and move inside since then feels like home now, but there are some strange things that happened during the period of time we lived there.

The first incident happened probably about six months or so after we moved in. We had just finished dinner and I was lying on the couch watching some TV. My wife was cleaning up some dishes and ready to do in our large kitchen / living room. The areas are in the same large room, just to give some visual. She was ready to start washing the dishes when the sink is turned on full blast in front of her. She was probably a good five steps to the sink.

She screamed and ran to where I lay down. When I asked her what was wrong (although I already knew) she said: "The sink just turned itself!" I walked over and close it and got the strangest tingling sensation over my body. I passed out the sensation of my body in response to a strange thing just happened. When I was some brief research on the faucet system that we've done, I concluded that it is impossible for the valve to turn on automatically, even when there is great pressure in the pipes (it is the kind you lift the handle to turn to ). I'm still not sure that this "impossible" but it's the first time I've ever seen happen in my 32 years.

What other things which include our electronic photo frame is mysteriously turned on and happy browsing through our photo slideshow. This happened a dozen times or so, and my wife has been disconnected. We've never witnessed him on, but we will come in the same room and see that it is indeed.

Recently, on my day, my wife came home from work. She asked why the garage door was open. I explained that I was not in the garage at all these days, and we do not even parking. It is mainly used for storage and random electronics projects that I try. I closed the door and turn the lock so that it can not be opened by remote control. I have not heard of garage doors opening on their own simply magical, and I was home all day and did not even supposed to open.

I remember when we moved in there was a room in our house, very bad carpet stains and some strange smells it. We assumed that a child's messy, but also caused a sort of "junkie". Then, when we paint our house shortly after moving in, I discovered a syringe on top of our cabinets with a needle and everything. I thought it was strange to be there above, but it seems like the type of place that an addict could hide something they do not want to be easily found.

The location of that room with bad carpet seems to be the center of some of the disruptions we've ever seen.

On one night, and this is the most important event in my head, I sat at the kitchen, with views to the bedroom. My wife was with some friends and I had the house lit by television light, and our laptop computer, just to enjoy technology. I even remember feeling a bit guilty about the fact that so involved in so many escapist activities at one time, but it did not stop me from my indulgence.

Then the most inexplicable thing happened to me yet. I "felt" a presence coming from that side of the house and slowly circle around me as I sat at the table. I saw nothing, but oh boy, I could feel it. It was almost like static electricity moving around me, and pulsating on the side where the entity is stopped for me. I was almost frozen on the table when I said, "Okay, I acknowledge your presence, so now what?" It was another minute or so, and right when I felt that it starts to fade, I heard a loud banging on the window right behind me! I jumped up and quickly opened the shutters peeking out. Of course nothing was there.

Now I know what you think it's possible that someone hit on the window, or a tree branch blew in the window. It's not as easy as you might think possible. For one thing, that window is in our backyard and it is surrounded by a brick wall. It's kind of in a corner behind the shed behind our house. It's a little hard to imagine and describe, but just know that it is not for everyone, unless they jump over the stone wall, hit the window a few times, then jumped back over in about 2 seconds. Not very likely at least. And there are no trees or anything that might have bumped into the window repeatedly blasting a way. Couple that with the feeling I felt like before, and I call the paranormal!

We had a blessing ceremony when we moved and we took it with great respect that everyone would. We have not had anything "scary" event per say, but the window type of incident scared me a bit. I thought, "This thing is playing with me!" This is probably disturbed me more than some of the other incidents I have experienced. It was almost as if picking on me that night! Oh by the way that window is located just next to the sink, which is turned on.

I have done some research on our house, and I can not find anything unusual that happened. In fact, the house was only about 3 years old when we bought it. A family, or maybe just a married couple, lived there for about one year before we moved, and I think it sat empty maybe one year and a half between the occupancies. I'm not sure that a tenant died, but I also wondered if some poor guy was ducking in their when it was empty and had an overdose or something? I do not know, but I have not come up with any evidence.

Oh I almost forgot this! The storage shed that is in addition to that window is a very strange place. It is against the brick wall, and to bend over and against the house, walking to the small "corner" where I heard that right. It is not very long and I can see the roof a bit (it's a flat roof). I noticed some white spots on the shingles, but thought it was water marks or something. Well I finally on a chair to better see recently, and there is white paint that Luis says to write in cursive with a heart to dot the "i". I do not get that at all. I have a record of life on our Luis residence. Maybe it was a descendant of the owners or in the world knows!

I'm surprised, but I'm curious. I'm not afraid of my house, there are some isolated random events that happen. They seem to be good enough to spread, so there is not much activity. And I'm pretty sure it is quiet if anything there.

We have just a small breed dog and will bark at random times, mostly through the arcadia door at night, and he will not in some parts of the house very willingly.

That's all I can think of for now, and it feels good to write it down at least. I feel that I now documented! Feel free to comment, I would like to hear what you all have to say about this! And let me know if there are questions you as well, it can jog my memory of me to put in more detail somewhere that needs it!

Thank you all!

Top Top