Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 am

What I am about to explain may seem confusing, I apologize, but I can barely remember what.

So last night around 2:30 in the morning, I woke from a deep sleep. It was completely dark in the house, and it was me and my sister and my niece. I can not remember what woke me up, but when I opened my eyes I could have sworn I saw something red, so I panicked jump out of bed and ran to my sisters room. She was knocked out, but she said when she woke up, I was back in her room as I was afraid that someone in the house.

When she asked me WTH I was doing I told her I was "seeing red". When I went back into the room to sleep I had opened the door this time.

As I was dosing off to sleep I was going back to the paralysis state. So I forced myself to wake up again then I finally went back to sleep. Now when she woke in the morning, she explained to me that after I left her room she, too, was red are shown.

When I woke up this morning I was completely exhausted and I could not remember anything. As it was literally bits and pieces of my memory. It makes me angry, because I want to know and understand what happened last night.

I can not seem to figure out whether it was a face or voice that scared the crap of me. And why I was so exhausted after so many hours of sleep last night? Has anyone else had a similar story to mine? Please share.

My sister is a little big on meditation and all those things I hear when you astral project possible, you can bring stuff back with you.

Top Top