Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm

I put my purple straightener down and looked in the mirror.
My blonde hair was now pin-law.
"Time to go sis" Matt said, coming in. He glanced at my outfit.
"I'm still not sure whether you should wear that"
"Matt, I can pick out my own clothes, thank you" I said shaking my head.
I put away my flat iron and looked in the mirror again.
I frowned as I looked into my dull gray eyes.
"You look good Melony now, let's go" Matt called closing the bathroom light. He pushed me gently toward the door.
"Why do you worry about appearance? It's only school
"Coming from one that lasted three hours last night to choose what he should wear"
"I'm a junior now, I'm not stupid Sophomore anymore. Not to say that you" He defended the door open for me.
"And I'm not a stupid Freshman everything I said in a mocking tone.
He smiled. He opened my car door and helped me before in themselves.
"Hey Matt, can I drive?" I asked him the dog watching.
"No." He said a little too fast. He started the car and pulled out the driveway.
"Now I can run?" I asked knowing the answer.
"No, you know I will not run, Mel"
Just then I saw a crowd around a fight. I caught a glimpse of Kyle on the ground in the middle of the circle.
"Stop!" I screamed jumping out of the car. "Stop!"
I pushed through the crowd and fell on my knees on the side of Kyle's.
"Melony? He asked. His Spikey blonde hair was matted with blood, no sweat. I loked in his blue eyes with worry. He looked about to faint.
"Yes, I'm Kyle. Are you okay?"
"Get out the way you brat" Someone in the crowd shouted.
"Shut up you ..." I started
"Melony" Kyle inturupted. "Watch out"
"I do not want to hurt you girl, now go!" I immediately recognized the voice to Gage. I stood up and turned to face him. We were back to Matt looked like since.
"You would not" I dispute.
"Oh yes I would" He took a step torward me. Everyone expected me to take a step Bact, but I kept my ground.
"Hit me," I took a step toward him. He grinned, looked me up and down. Then out of no where, he hit his arms around my waist and baptized me. I felt his lips on mine and smiled.

Matt went and pulled us apart, pushing me Kyle. He turned and hit Gage in the face.
"Touch my sister EVER, again"
"Matt!" I shouted.
"Melony justget in the car, both of you", he added, looking at Kyle.
"Matt, listen ..."
"GO!" He shouted. I shook my head and turned away.
"Kyle, get my stuff ... please" He nodded his head.
"Kyle do not move" Matt warned.
"Sorry man," Kyle said walking to the car of Matt.
"Melony what are you doing?" Matt asked me to run.
"What do you think .."
"What are you trying to accomplish?" I paused.
"Why do not you like Gage?" I asked looking behind Matt. Gage looked at me from the ground.
"Melony Are you kidding me?! He smokes, drinks swearsand and I bet you that he is a player" he said angrily.
"You say that if you havn't smoked, sworn or drunk." I asked calmly.
"I do not smoke" said Matt looked me straight in the eye. His blue eyes were darkened.
"What if I told you I did?" I asked the hands on hips. "Would you treat me like a" Bad Preson "?"
"Melony not even go there"
"You seem not to have a problem with smoking mothers" I told him to ignore.
"Melony not bring her into this!" Matt yelled. I jumped back. He has never yelled at me. Tears streamed down my cheeks. He found me upset. Kyle gave me my bag. I walked past Matt and Gage upsettedly and walked to school.
"Melony, I'm sorry, I have no intention!" Matt called. I shook my head and kept walking.
A few minutes later Matt was in his car driving next to me, begging that I get in. I just ignored him and walked on.
"Melony please" Kyle said. I stopped and looked at Kyle. I walked to the car and opened the rear door and got in.
"Thank you" whispered Matt Kyle. Kyle nodded and looked back at me.
"You okay?"

I walked into the school and went straight for my group of friends. You could say I was pretty popular.
"Melony come on" Matt whined.
"Hey Jay!" I told her a hug.
"Hey Melony, so how are you?" She asked, laughing. She wore shorts and a black top. Her black hair was curled and resilient.
"Good eh?
"Amazing.So, hey where is my brother?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back away from our crowd.
"So listen, I was on my way to school and I saw Kyle the shiz gets beaten out of him," I sighed. "I do not think it was Gage, but he was there and I thought maybe you could talk to him because I can not see him"
"Sure, but answer this. What about Matt?" She asked, looking behind me. I turned around and saw Matt looking around. He saw me and ran to us.
"Melony, forgive me? I just exploded, you know I do not like him," I sighed and went back to Jay.
"Long story I tell you later," I went back to our group.
"Hey Mel, long time no see" I looked up and saw Kevin, one of my friends.
"Hey Kev" I told him a hug.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked laid his hands on my shoulders. He looked into my eyes.
"Matt" I said softly.
"Well, that's new" He said running a hand threw his black hair.

I went to my desk and pulled my diary. I opened it to a random access and read.
October 31
Today Gage promised me he'd take me Trick-or-treating. He is so sweet, sad that Matt can not know. He'd really like Gage if he just gave him a chance. Speaking of Matt, he thinks I'm going by myself. At first he was not too sure if he should let me go, but Jay convinced him to let me go. I havn't talked to Kyle in a few weeks "because we have no classes together. I'm really starting to miss him. Sometime during lunch, Gage sneaking into my closet and put a large bag of candy in my bag. He is so romantic and sweet, even if he does not think so. Well, I gotta go now, Gage is here. Wish me luck!
-Melony P─ôrkone

Typical Gage, I'm smiling. I flippedback to another random item, like the teacher walked in. Her name is Mrs. Charles ourHistory teacher. Roumors say she never speaks to everyone.
She passed out textbooks for everyone without saying anything.
I looked at the board and saw that said, read pages 10-30 of tomarrow. My mouth fell open. 30 pages!
I put my textbook and put my diary on the inside so I could read without her noticing.
May 13
Today was one of the best days of my life! Gage Amore talked with me! He is soo cute!
I laughed quietly and continued reading.
I think he likes me too because I caught him staring at me three times during lunch! The only problem is that Matt told me that I should stay away from him. Apparently he is a "Bad Boy". Anyway, Matt can not read my diary, so he will not know that I LOVE Gage! I would never say it in his face though. I mean, getting rejected by a hot Sophomore would be devastating! Well I'm going to hit the sack. Love ya!
-Melony

I guess I was pretty childish last year ...
Ms.Charles walked along the rows to check to make sure everyone was reading, so I quickly closed my diary and hid it behind my textbook. I flipped two pages forward and began to read.

Two classes later, it was finally lunch. Jay said they would distract while Matt Gage and I left for lunch.
He put a bandana over my eyes and helped me into his car.
"No peeking," he said. I could not help but to laugh.
"Where are we going?" I asked trying to make my belt buckle. He bent and buckled it for me.
"You see I heard the car start and then we were on our way. He did this a lot during the school year, but never really went to the same place.
When the car finally stopped, got out and opened my door Gage. Then he took off the bandana.
"Okay, now open your eyes" I opened my eyes and gasped.
There was a blanket and a picnic redcheckered basket.Our wasset your next picnic a really beautiful lake. It was breathtaking.
"Oh my gosh Gage!" Ithrew my arms around him. "It is amazing"
"Oh, I know," he said with a grin.
We sat down and ate ourlunch. We had sandwiches, cookies and juice boxes. After we finished eating, Gage pulled me on his lap.
"Close your eyes again" He whispered in my ear.
"Do I always close my eyes?" I asked smiling.
"Well for this, yes I closed my eyes and sighed.
I felt something cold on my neck.
"Okay, you can now watch"
I looked down and saw a gold necklace with a gold heart locket.
"Open"
I slowly opened. On the one hand, the words I love you incarved in and on the other side was a picture of us making funny faces.
"It's beautiful" I said smiling. I looked up. "He smiled and kissed the top of my head.
"Guess what today is"
"Uh, I do not know. What?" I asked curiously.
"Today thesixth months that I've gone without smoking and drinking"
"Really!" I shouted. "You never told me!"
"I wanted it to be a surprise"
"You're so awesome. I love you "I told him a hug.
"I love you too"

Top Top