Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 am

I set my purple hair straightener down and looked in the mirror.
My blonde hair was now pin-straight.
"Time to go sis" Matt said coming in. He glanced at my outfit.
"I'm still not sure you should be wearing that"
"Matt, I can pick out my own clothes, thank you" I said shaking my head.
I put away my hair straightener and looked in the mirror again.
I frowned when I looked into my dull grey eyes.
"You look fine Melony, now let's go" Matt urged shutting off the bathroom light. He pushed me lightly towards the door.
"Why do you worry about looks? It's only school"
"Coming from the one who took three hours last night choosing what he should wear"
"I'm a Junior now, I'm not a stupid Sophmore anymore. Not saying you are" He defended opening the front door for me.
"And I'm not a stupid Freshman anymore" I said in a mocking tone.
He smiled. He opened my car door and helped me in before getting in himself.
"Hey Matt, can I drive?" I asked giving him the puppy dog look.
"No" He said a little too quickly. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.
"Well can I walk?" I asked knowing the answer.
"No, you know I won't let you walk, Mel"
Just then I saw a crowd forming around a fight. I caught a glimpse of Kyle on the ground in the middle of the circle.
"Stop!" I screamed jumping out of the car. "Stop it!"
I shoved through the crowd and fell to my knees at Kyle's side.
"Melony?" He asked. His spikey blonde hair was matted with blood any sweat. I loked into his blue eyes with worry. He looked about to faint.
"Yeah, it's me Kyle. Are you okay?"
"Move out of the way you brat" Someone from the crowd shouted.
"Shut up you..." I started
"Melony!" Kyle inturupted. "Watch out"
"I don't want to hurt you little girl, now move!" I instantly recognized the voice to be Gage's. I stood up and turned to face him. We were back to pretending since Matt was watching.
"You wouldn't" I challenged.
"Oh yes I would" He took a step torward me. Everyone expected me to take a step bact but I held my ground.
"Hit me then"I took a step toward him. He grinned, looking me up and down. Then out of no where, he wrapped his arms around my waist and dipped me. I felt his lips press mine and smiled.

Matt walked up and pulled us apart, pushing me at Kyle. He turned around and punched Gage in the face.
"Don't touch my little sister EVER, again"
"Matt!" I screamed.
"Melony justget in the car, both of you" He added looking at Kyle.
"Matt, listen..."
"GO!" He shouted. I shook my head and turned around.
"Kyle, get my stuff...please" He nodded his head.
"Kyle don't move" Matt warned.
"Sorry man" Kyle said walking to Matt's car.
"Melony what are you doing?" Matt asked turning to me.
"What do you.."
"What are you trying to acomplish?" I was silent for a moment.
"Why don't you like Gage?" I asked looking behind Matt. Gage looked up at me from the ground.
"Are you kidding me Melony?! He smokes, swearsand drinks and I bet you he's a player" He said angered.
"You say that like you havn't smoked, sworn or gotten drunk." I stated calmly.
"I don't smoke" Matt said looking me straight in the eyes. His blue eyes were now darkened.
"What if I told you that I did?" I asked hands on hips." Would you treat me like a "Bad Preson"?"
"Melony don't even go there"
"You didn't seem to have a problem with mom smoking" I said ignoring him.
"Melony don't bring her into this!" Matt yelled. I jumped backwards. He's never yelled at me. Tears streamed down my cheeks. He noticed that it upset me. Kyle handed me my bag. I brushed past Matt and Gage upsettedly and walked toward the school.
"Melony, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Matt called. I shook my head and kept walking.
A couple minutes later Matt was in his car driving next to me, begging that i get in. I just ignored him and kept walking.
"Melony please get in" Kyle said. I stopped and looked over at Kyle. I walked over to the car and opened the backseat door and got in.
"Thank you" Matt whispered to Kyle. Kyle nodded and looked back at me.
"You okay?"

I walked into the School and went straight for my group of friends. You could say that I was pretty popular.
"Melony come on" Matt whined.
"Hey Jay!" I said giving her a hug.
"Hey Melony, so how are you?" She asked smiling. She was wearing short-shorts and a black tank top. Her black hair was curled and bouncy.
"Good you?"
"Amazing.So, hey where's my brother?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back away from our crowd.
"Listen, so I was on my way to school and I saw Kyle getting the shiz beaten out of him," I sighed. "I don't think it was Gage but he was there and I was thinking that maybe you could talk to him since I can't see him"
"Sure, but answer this. What is up with Matt?" She asked looking behind me. I turned around and saw Matt looking around. He saw me and ran over to us.
"Melony, please forgive me? I just exploded, you know I don't like him" I sighed and turned back to Jay.
"Long story I'll tell you later" I walked back to our group.
"Hey Mel, long time no see" I looked up and saw Kevin, one of my friends.
"Hey Kev" I said giving him a hug.
"Hey, what's wrong?"He asked putting his hands on my shoulders. He looked my in the eyes.
"Matt" I said quietly.
"Well, that's new" He said running a hand threw his black hair.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my journal. I opened it to a random entry and read.
October 31st,
Today Gage promised me that he'd take me Trick-or-Treating. He is so sweet, too bad Matt can't know. He'd really like Gage if he just gave him a chance. Speaking of Matt, he thinks I'm going by myself. At first he wasn't too sure if he should let me go but Jay convinced him to let me go. I havn't talked to Kyle in a couple weeks 'cause we have no classes together. I'm really starting to miss him. Sometime during Lunch, Gage snuck into my locker and put a big bag full of candy in my bag. He's so romantic and sweet, even if he doesn't think so. Well, I've gotta go now, Gage's here. Wish me luck!
-Melony Perkons

Typical Gage, I thought smiling. I flippedback to another random entry just as the teacher walked in. Her name is Ms. Charles, ourHistory teacher. Roumors say she never speaks to anyone.
She passed out textbooks to everyone without saying anything.
I looked up at the board and saw it said to read pages 1-30 by tomarrow. My jaw dropped. 30 pages!
I set my textbook up and put my journal on the inside so i could read it without her noticing.
May 13th,
Today was one of the best day's in my life! Gage Amore talked to me! He is soo cute!
I laughed quietly and kept reading.
I think he likes me too because I caught him staring at me three times during Lunch! The only problem is that Matt told me that I should stay away from him. Apparently he's a "Bad Boy". Whatever, Matt can't read my journal so he won't know that I LOVE Gage! I would never say it to his face though. I mean, getting rejected by a hot Sophmore would be devastating! Well I'm going to hit the sack now. Love ya!
-Melony

I guess I was pretty childish last year...
Ms.Charles was walking down the rows checking to make sure that everyone was reading so I quickly shut my journal and hid it behind my textbook. I flipped two pages ahead and began reading.

Two classes later it was finally Lunch. Jay said that she'd distract Matt while Gage and I left for Lunch.
He put a bandana over my eyes and helped me into his car.
"No peeking" He said. I couldn't help but to smile.
"Where are we going?" I asked trying to buckle my seatbelt. He reached over and buckled it for me.
"You'll see" I heard the car start and then we were on our way. He did this alot during the school year but never really went to the same place.
When the car finally stopped, Gage got out and opened my door. Then he took off the bandana.
"Okay, now open your eyes" I opened my eyes and gasped.
There was a redcheckered blanket and a picnic basket.Our picnic wasset up next to a really pretty lake. It was breathtaking.
"Oh my gosh Gage!" Ithrew my arms around him. "It's amazing"
"Oh I know" He said grinning.
We sat down and ate ourlunch. We had sandwiches, juice boxes and cookies. After we finished eating,Gage pulled me into his lap.
"Close your eyes again" He whispered into my ear.
"Do I always have to close my eyes?" I asked laughing.
"Well for this, yes" I closed my eyes and sighed.
I felt somethig cold on my neck.
"Okay, you can look now"
I looked down and saw a golden chain with a golden heart locket.
"Open it"
I slowly opened it. On one side it had the words I Love You incarved into it and on the other side was a picture of us making funny faces.
"It's beautiful" I said smiling. I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.
"Guess what today is"
"Uh, I don't know. What?" I asked curiously.
"Today marks thesixth month that I've gone without smoking and drinking"
"Really!" I shouted. "You never told me!"
"I wanted it to be a surprise"
"You're so awesome. I love you" I said giving him another hug.
"I love ya too"

Top Top