Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 am

His is an experience in my primary school. This happened to me a lot of times. It started in class 3 when some friends of mine told me that there was a grave under my school hall. I said I didn't believe them and said that I would prove them wrong. I went to the school hall and said come out you freaking ghost and something grabbed my leg, it did leave a mark.

After this I experienced like someone was watching me. Someone behind me and looking back to see no one. Looking in the mirror to see words written in blood. I thought I was going crazy.

This kept on happening until I reached class 6. I started getting notes like you are going die. I didn't tell anyone because it would get angrier. All year through it kept happening like this. I didn't know what to do. It just kept following me everywhere.

All of a sudden I started getting love notes like I love you jaan (beloved). Once in the school bathroom someone whispered I love you forever and I am going to get you. I was so scared and I was alone. I checked 3 times so I could be sure I was alone. I ran out of there.

Every guy I found seemed to go away to some other school the next year. In class 8 I stood up and fought the ghost in the school bathroom when it was awards night and every one was stairs, I called him by annoying him and just thrust bible pages at him. He went away which was relaxing but only for a little while.

Everyday I could feel his presence but not that strong. I'm 14 and still feeling him in my life. Everyday he comes and goes. Please comment and help me what to do...

Top Top