Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 am

Her name was Kayla. She often attended these parties, and loved them. Being the Security Manager for her beloved football team had its perks.

She'd been involved with the club for years, her father had been the previous manager before her, and his father before him. She knew all of the players, coaches and staff, and they were family to her.

“I'm gonna go get some more drinks, the boys are really laying it on thick!” Her father laughed, heading out to get another carton from the large fridge out of the back. Kayla wandered through the hall, stopping to speak to her friends as she went.

Then she saw him. His name was Drake, and he was the best defender the AFL had ever seen. His long dark blonde hair curled around his face and neck, his jaw was strong and solid, and his body was rock hard. But it was his eyes that drew Kayla in, she'd loved them ever since she'd met him when they were in high school.

“Hey babe.” Drake smiled at her, taking a sip of his beer.

“Drake.” Kayla said cooly. She still hadn't forgiven him for the mouse in her office.

“You STILL mad about that babe?” Drake laughed. “It wasn't my idea, I swear! I just executed the plan.”

“I'll bet.” Kayla punched his arm. He feigned pain, and she giggled. She had always thought he was gorgeous. But unfortunately he always seemed to have a girlfriend.

“So, uh...” Drake started. Damn her, and her long blonde hair, her full hot lips, her beautiful toned body. She was the only woman he couldn't sweet-talk!

Kayla blinked and leaned forward slightly, trying to maintain eye-contact. It was her favourite way to stir him up.

“So what?” She poked. “Where's Lily anyway?”

“Dumped me. Again.” Drake shrugged it off. Women never seemed to want to hang around him.

“What did you do this time?” Kayla chuckled.

“Apparently I was too attentive.” Drake told her.

“You stalked her.” Kayla tried not to explode with laughter. The last girl had accused him of not caring enough. The one before that accused him of being a dork, and before that was one who accused him of being too stuck-up.

“I can't win.” Drake groaned, with a wistful smile.

“Sucks to be you.” Kayle poked his arm. He poked her back.

The rest of the evening passed. Drake and Kayla crossed paths a few more times, danced a bit, gave each other a few more digs.

Then the fight broke out between Gary and Peter. It was bound to happen. Gary was Drake's best mate, and Peter was the most arrogant forward ever to pick up a Sherrin. Still, the three were inseperable...until Gary and Peter started with one of their fights.

“Guys!” Drake tried to talk them out of it.

“Touch MY woman will you?” Gary roared.

“She doesn't belong to you!” Peter grabbed Gary's shirt.

“Will you two-,” Drake was cut short by a fist to the face and a fist to the guts.

“Oh lord.” Kayla rolled her eyes. She helped Drake up and took him outside. She got some ice and held it to his cheek. “Why did you think it was a good idea to get involved...again?”

“Because I'm an idiot.” Drake groaned. “God that hurt!”

“As it probably did the last fifty-three times.” Kayla couldn't help but chuckle a little. He looked so cute, all wounded and annoyed.

“Stuff this. I'm going home.” Drake sighed. “Another end-of-season party ruined.”

“You came on the bus, remember?” Kayla pointed out.

“Damn it.” Drake flopped back into his chair.

“I can drive you home if you like.” Kayla offered. Her eyes met Drakes. He couldn't hold back. He kissed her, revelling in her lips. She felt a sudden heat rise from her navel, and spread down to between her legs. Her hands ran down his hard arms and wrapped themselves around his body.

“My place or yours babe?” He whispered. She smirked.

“Who says we have to leave?”

She moved into his lap, wrapping her legs around him and kissing his neck. He shivered.

“Kayla, please, don't...” He whimpered as her lips moved towards his chest.

“You don't mean that at all.” Kayla smirked.

“You're right. But not here. I want you all to myself.” Drake ran his hands over her breasts, sending sparks throughout Kayla's system. Her nipples were hard, waiting for his lips and tongue.

They walked back to her car, hand-in-hand. They drove back to his place, where they wasted no time heading back to his bedroom.

He pushed her down onto the bed and nearly tore her shirt in his haste to get it off. She ran her fingers through his hair as his tongue met hers. It didn't take him too long to get rid of his shirt as well.

She was wearing a beautiful red lace bra, and he was willing to bet her panties were matching. He would have to wait, however, as she slid down the bed to unzip his pants and release his throbbing manhood.

“You know, I love giving blowjobs.” She murmured. “The feel of a dick in my mouth, the power over his pleasure, it turns me on.”

“Then do it.” He begged. She started by gently sucking the tip of his penis, before taking him in her mouth.

He bit into the pillow as she moved up and down, feeling herself growing wetter and wetter. He was huge. Bigger than she had imagined. She could already feel her pussy being stretched by him.

He finally tore himself away and pulled her back to him for more kisses. She stripped him of his pants, and finally removed her own. Drake gasped as he took in the sight of her. His hands trembled as they unclasped her bra and pinched her nipples. He took one in his mouth while his hands travelled beneath those beautiful red lace panties. She was already so wet!

Kayla moaned as he fingered her, as his hot tongue grazed her nipples. She wanted him so badly, yet the agony of anticipation was delicious. She ran her fingers down his muscular arms, arms that turned her on, powerful arms that she wanted wrapped around her.

“You've always wanted me.” He breathed. “Haven't you?”

“Yes!” Kayla cried as he forced his fist inside her. “I want you! Please! Oh Drake!”

“You don't know how long I've waited for you to scream out my name.” He murmured into her ear.

“Drake...” Was all she could manage as he pulled his hand away from her sopping wet pussy and pulled her panties off. Now the only thing between them was space and desire. Their eyes met.

Drake was her best friend. They had never been far apart from that first day in high school. She had been there when he was selected to play football for the team, she had been there the day he made his debut, she had waited in the hospital for him the day he got completely wiped out.

And he felt the same way. He had been there the day her parents got divorced, the day she completed her security course, the day she nearly got bashed up by her erratic ex-boyfriend.

“Do it.” She begged. “I want you more than anything.”

“You sure you can take me?” He smirked, enjoying what little power he had.

“Any day of the week.” She bit his ear, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine.

Who was he to argue? Despite his massive size, he slid inside her so easily that all she could do was gasp. He drew her closer to him as he thrust himself inside her again and again. Her fingers ran down his chest, his arms, his back, driving him wild.

This was all he had ever wanted. His hand sank between them, and he began playing with her clit in rhythm with his thrusts. Kayla tried to steel herself against the rush of delight that soared through her body, she didn't want this to ever end.

But soon it became too much to bear. Being so close to each other, the smell and feel of their lovemaking, it overwhelmed both of them into a powerful orgasm.

“DRAKE! Oh! Oh Drake!!!!!!” Kayla screamed.

“Oh Kayla...Kayla!” Was all Drake could manage.

They both fell back to the bed, and gazed into each others eyes.

Their lips met. They both knew that this wasn't the last time they would be together like this.

They both fell asleep, Drake sprawled on his back, one arm firmly around Kayla, who rested her head on his chest.

Everything was perfect.

Kayla lay on the sofa waiting for her beloved boyfriend Drake to come home. Another win for their team, with Drake playing probably the best game of his career. She shivered at the thought of him in his guernsey and short shorts. The mental image of him running then booting the ball was enough for the moisture to start building between her legs.

She had been seated near the boundary line, so she could help keep an eye on security. Not that she had to do too much as manager once the game started-Aussie Rules fans seemed very well behaved.

She perked up as the door opened and in walked Drake.

“Hey babe.” He kissed her gently. She could feel his exhaustion, he looked like he was about to fall over at any second.

“Come on, let's get you to bed eh?” She smiled. He shook his head.

“Not tired.” He flopped onto the sofa.

Kayla giggled.

“How about a movie then?” She suggested, knowing that within half an hour he'd be fast asleep.

“Hmmm...how about no?” Drake leered at her. He kissed her again, but his exhaustion got the better of him and he rested his head on her shoulder.

“Give me a minute.” He breathed.

“I could have myself satisfied by then.” Kayla teased. She grinned. “I have a better idea.”

“Kayla...” He groaned as she went straight for his pants. Within the minute, his dick was hard and in her mouth.

Kayla could never explain why she loved giving blow jobs so much. She could never tell you why she loved the feel of a hot dick filling her mouth, her tongue rubbing against the sensitive flesh, why she loved sucking as hard as her victim could bear. The one thing she could explain was the feeling of power it gave her, making her the centre of her partners pleasure.

“Oh god yes...” Drake moaned, running his fingers through her soft hair. She ran her fingers along the inside of his thigh, the touch like electricity against his skin. He cried out as she gently nipped at his throbbing shaft before taking him in her mouth again.

“Oh babe, oh Kayla...ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!” He came hard, struggling to contain his cry. Once he'd been sucked dry, Kayla was ready for her turn.

“You're JOKING!” Kayla cried. Poor exhausted Drake had passed out.

Kayla didn't say much about him falling asleep on her, but Drake knew she was planning something.

He remembered the last time she punished him-he'd made her wear a “butterfly” underneath her panties during a game a month ago. Then he'd organised for random calls to security all night, so she was constantly stimulated.

-1 month earlier-

Drake woke up to darkness. He went to rub his eyes, but found that he couldn't move. Bound and blindfolded.

“Babe?” He asked. He heard her giggling. “What's going on?”

“I bet you were SO proud of yourself last night.” He heard her whisper in his ear.

“Yeah, I saw you when I kicked that goal. Some stomach cramp eh?” Drake couldn't help but laugh at the feeble excuse she had used that night.

Then he felt her mouth around his manhood and he groaned loudly. Damn her and her love of blow jobs!

“Like that?” She kissed his ear a minute later.

“You know I always do.” He smirked.

“Like my idea of vengence?”

“Love it!”

“Then since I have your consent I don't think you need to say much else.”

He felt cloth in his mouth, and realised he'd been gagged.

“By the way, I don't think you're gonna like this as much as you think you're gonna.”

Sharp pain shot through Drake's body, originating from his left nipple. He tried to cry out but the gag muffled him.

Pain again, this time from his backside. Drake quickly rolled back onto his back, but it was pointless. He was completely exposed. The next blow was against the inside of his thigh. It had to be a ruler or something to be that painful. The next to feel Kayla's wrath was his rock-hard stomach. His groin, his nipples, his arse, his thighs. All of them fell victim to the harsh punishment being handed out.

Kayla was laughing at him. “I think you're enjoying this.” She said, catching his backside again. He could smell her close to him, hear her almost silent chuckle.

“You know I'm going to do it, don't you?”

All of the colour drained from Drake's face. She wouldn't! He felt her fingers playing with his beard, running along his jaw.

“Are you sorry for what you did?”

He nodded vigoriously.

“Do you promise not to do it again?”

Was she nuts?

He shook his head. The moment he got the chance he was going to make her pay!

“Well then, I guess I'll have to do it then.”

Another blow landed just beside his tender dick. She wouldn't. She couldn't.

“It's funny, because even after all this, you're still so hard...” Those deadly lips again. Drake tried to thrust himself inside her mouth, but she pulled away.

“Such a naughty, naughty boy. I think you're enjoying this. You don't know when it will happen-,” SMACK across his backside. “-where it will come from-,” SMACK across his thighs. “- you just KNOW it's going to happen.”

Drake cried out, trying to beg for mercy through the gag.

“You know, I want to see the look on your face when it happens.”

The light blinded him, but that was nothing compared to the pain that shot through his body when she struck his dick with the riding crop she had in her hands.

Enjoying the effect, Kayla struck again. The pain was unbearable, but he wanted more. Again, she hit him, watching his eyes roll back with agony.

He felt her loosen the gag. “What are you going to do if I let you go?” She whispered.

“Fuck your brains out.” He growled.

It happened so quickly. The moment he was loose he was on top of her, pounding as hard as he could. The heat of her pussy made the welts on his dick burn, but he didn't care. He wanted her to suffer.

“Drake.. DRAKE!” She screamed as she reached her climax. That was enough to set him off too.

He shuddered with the memory.

A week after he'd fallen asleep on her, they lay in bed naked after a hot shower. Drake ran his fingers along her spine up to her neck, where he knew she was sensitive. She rolled over into his embrace and kissed him.

It felt nice being so close to him. His powerful body, his soft eyes, his strong lips...she wanted to do it.

“Wanna try something new?” She whispered.

Drake blinked.

“Er...okay?” He said, confused.

“You owe me anyway for falling asleep on me.” She smirked.

Oh boy.

“Hands and knees.” She commanded. He dared not disobey!

She reached into her bag and pulled out a brand-new strap-on. She fastened it on, feeling excited and powerful. The middle strap rubbed tantilizingly against her clit, making her inhale sharply.

“What are you doing?” Drake asked, trying to see what she was up to. She prepared to straddle him, her heart racing. She'd always wanted to do this, she'd always wanted to fuck him good. To be completely dominant over him.

No. She could never be completely dominant. He made her so damned hot that she was always going to fall victim to him sooner or later.

She rubbed her new appendage with lube. She could barely contain herself as she squirted some of the lube around his beautiful anus.

“You're...you're not gonna-,” He began to shake.

With one thrust, she was completely inside him. She watched as he sank his teeth into the pillow. She pulled out slightly, hearing him moan.

“If you're gonna do it, do it properly.” He begged. She grinned and began thrusting. Slowly and gently at first, but going harder and harder as his moaning gave her confidence. The strap between her legs rubbed at her hard, making her wetter and wetter. Watching Drake slowly lose control didn't help her cause either, it took every ounce of stamina to keep going and not beg him to take her.

She reached down and felt his hard dick. She began to rub in rhythm with her thrusts. She couldn't keep going. She was going to come any second now...

She cried out as her release came, just as her lover squirted himself all over her hand. They both collapsed on the bed.

Kayla was about to pull it out, but Drake stopped her.

“Please...stay there tonight.” He breathed. She snuggled into his back and wrapped her arms around him.

“I love you babe.”

“I love you too Drake.”

Top Top