Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon May 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Full Moon is interesting travel story from the country Thailand. I hope you will enjoy to read this story !!!

Just after reading that previous story bout the Whiskey Bucket experience from Matt.The exact same thinghappened me.Went over from Koh Samui that evening on a speed boat-My first mistake was sharing a bottle of Sam Sung with my mates on the trip over.When we got there we went to the Downunder for some relaxing beers before getting deep down and dirty at the party.After a few casual beers was starting to feel a bit tipsy in a good way so decided that we'd head down to the party and proceeded to get a bucket-Sam sung,can of coke and Thai red bull (equivalent of speed!!).Last I remeber was cheking out the different bars overlooking the beach trying to find a bar with a good buzz...When i cam to I was slap bang in the middle of the jungle-It was around 6o'clock the next morning and bright out-last boat back to Samui was at 7:30 so i was in a bit of a panic-Also my wallet,phone,hat and flip flops were gone-Anyway to make a long story short it took me 2hrs to get out of the jungle,I missed the boat but managed to blag my way on to a later one!!To this day I don't know how i ended in the jungle, where my belongings went and if the Full Moon was any good!!I also got ripped alive from briars/crawlers trying to get out of the jungle-my mates had already gone back to Samui and laughed for around 3 days when I got back to our hostel in Samui and explained what heppened-you've been warned!!

i usually like to read this kind of stories ! what you like ?

ImageImage

Top Top

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Thailand is my dream country ...

-------------A Heart of LOVE

Top Top

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 am

Yes dear,
I al so like to read stories of this kind, Thailand is nice country, i really want to go there.

Top Top

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:53 am

richerd wrote:
Yes dear,
I al so like to read stories of this kind, Thailand is nice country, i really want to go there.

If you like to read these kind of stories... then i will try to post more for you ...

ImageImage

Top Top

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 am

Thailand is my dream country ...

Top Top