Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

As long as she can remember Abirami Karthika and have never gotten along. They were neighbors and classmates, but they totally ignored each other when they would bump each other in the street or at school.

Karthika was a beautiful girl with long black and silky hair. She was the most popular girl in school. Girls at school envied her good looks and the way the boys admired her. She was also popular among teachers because they always got good grades. She joined Decathlon, and always won.

Abirami, on the other hand, is exactly the opposite of Karthika when it came to her popularity status. Although Abirami was a pretty girl, she was not as brilliant as Karthika. They also got good grades, but were still higher Karthika. This is why they blame Karthika.

It did not help that their families were friends, neighbors and everyone. Their parents knew that their girls are not as close as they had hoped, but they did not know there animosity between the two girls.

However, this could change in an afternoon school. It was late and almost everyone had gone home. Abirami forgot the time and not realize that it all started too dark. She had spent hours in the library research for a project.

As she walked down the hallway, she heard a sound from one of the rooms. She quietly walked to the window to see what was going on, and to her horror, she saw Karthika struggling in the arms of a boy. She begged him to stop kissing her and to please let her go.

Without hesitation, Abirami barged into the room and hit the boy with her books. She kept hitting him and hitting him while screaming for help. This frightened the boy and he ran away.

"Are you okay?" Said Karthika Abirami when she took the girl shaking hand in hers.

"Thank you" She said sobbing.

"We were just talking. I really liked him but then he started kissing me and I was scared."

"We must tell our teacher about it tomorrow." Abirami said angrily.

"No, please. It will ruin my reputation."

Understand what she meant, Abirami agreed to keep quiet about the whole incident, but insisted that, from now on, they go to school together and walk home just to be on the safe side.

That afternoon, two opponents tragedy brought together and forged a great friendship between them.

Top Top