Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 am

As you grow older, your whole life becomes very rich, multifaceted.
Francesca Annis

Everything has changed. An interview has become such a confrontational thing. It makes you very defensive.
Francesca Annis

Having children with someone is the real bond.
Francesca Annis

However successful you are, there is no substitute for a close relationship. We all need them.
Francesca Annis

I am not a fanatic about anything. I do what I can do when I've got the time.
Francesca Annis

I am not going to share my private life with millions of people. I don't find a need to do that and nobody else close to me does either.
Francesca Annis

I am pretty self-indulgent.
Francesca Annis

I can feel the 60S looming. In my profession, I've just moved along with my age. By thinking in decades, rather than whether someone's 42 or 47, you can give yourself a whole 10 years to turn yourself around in.
Francesca Annis

I consulted a Chinese herbalist and spent two weeks on an island off the coast of Zanzibar. I was away from any kind of contemporary technology.
Francesca Annis

I couldn't imagine playing someone young now; it would be so boring.
Francesca Annis

I didn't choose to be an actress.
Francesca Annis

I do find acting cathartic.
Francesca Annis

I do think it's important to live in the present because in that way you won't be living in a state of regret.
Francesca Annis

I don't believe in expending energy on something you can't do anything about. If there was some easy way of fixing things, I'd probably do it.
Francesca Annis

I don't buy the tabloids, but you're surrounded by it all and people tell you things they've read. I'd be sitting on a train looking over someone's shoulder and thinking: That's familiar... oh my God, it's me.
Francesca Annis

I don't need a piece of paper to suggest that I can commit myself.
Francesca Annis

I go on giving interviews because I've been brought up to support the projects I'm involved in. When you've enjoyed working on a production, you want to do them a favour.
Francesca Annis

I have made a public statement about me and Ralph by being seen with him. I don't need to make any other. You can live the way you want.
Francesca Annis

I have yet to see a drama that puts forward women who are successful and have a family. Women are nearly always seen as victims.
Francesca Annis

I maintain the rather old-fashioned view that this is my work and it's in the public arena, but that doesn't entitle everyone to know what happened at home before coming here.
Francesca Annis

Top Top