Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Mon May 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Day of hell is interesting travel story from the country Thailand. I hope you will enjoy to read this story !!!.

I got up one morning after a night out, my friends all decided to go off on the scooters and take a look around the island, Not in the best states i got up, no top on, and jetted off. After an hour we stopped, i got off the bike and notice i was red raw. I then ran off to get a t-shirt from a nearby stool. In alot of pain we set off again after looking at the big budha statue where i donated a brick for a temple and recieved a band around my wrist from a monk. meant to bring me good luck. we continued around the island and decided to have a look at one of the waterfalls. At this point we were unaware that to get to the waterfall i was about a 2 mile treck through the jungle, not muck of a path and a steep drop one side. Lets just say the treck was dangerous and knackering. just when i started getting real tired , i slipped on a rock and badly grazed my leg on a rock, which continued to sting because the pain was fuelled by sweat. when we got to the top there were beautiful views and a nice pool to jump in and cool off. after a quick swim around ,felt loads better. got out got dressed and we got ready to leave. being a bit wet from the swim we set off and to my horror i slipped down quite a large rockinto a pool of water, i dropped my bag with my camera and my ipod in, and saw in floting down the stream, so i chased it and managed to get it back, both were ruined!!!! Really pissed off now, and still had the 2 mile trek back through the jungle. i found myself lagging behind the others, and i started to jog a little to catch up, but unfortunately i sprained my ankle whilst attempting to do so. so i had to practically hop back down the track for 2 miles. nearly in tears asking WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really enjoy to read this stroy ! Did you enjoy it ?

ImageImage

Top Top

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:47 pm

interesting reading

Top Top

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Pooja wrote:
interesting reading

thnx pooji

ImageImage

Top Top