Urdu & Hindi Stories - Stories.pk

Read stories online, urdu stories, hindi stories, desi love stories, novels

Login | Register

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Abdul Hamid Jaudatus Sahar of Egypt writes, "Islam spread in Medina like wild fire”. The tribe of Ghifaar became overjoyed at it. Muslims congratulated one another that the two tribes of Aus and Khazraj, who were most eloquent, best swordsmen, and best sympathizers, turned Muslims, and also because Allah had willed to raise up His religion, and was determined to help the Holy Prophet and fulfil His promise.
Unais came to his brother Abuzar with the happy news and said, "Islam has spread in Medina and Aus and Khazraj have embraced Islam”.
Abuzar said, "The Messenger of Allah will go to them and migrate to their city very shortly".
Unais looked surprisingly at his brother and said, "Have you received any such information?"
Abuzar: "No, neither I have any information about it, nor did I know of the people of Yathrib becoming believers".
Unais: "How, then, did you know that the Messenger of Allah will migrate to Yathrib?"
Abuzar: "He had told me the very day I saw him, that he will go to a town of date palms and I think that place is Yathrib. The Messenger had spoken the truth”.
Unais: "Is it possible that his tribe lets him go out of that place along with Muslims, so that after making thorough preparation he may attack them?"
Abuzar: "They may let him or not, but he will shortly migrate to that place. Of course, only Allah knows how and when it will happen”.
Abuzar converted his tribe to Islam after he had become a believer. Then he turned his attention to Medina. Since his return from Mecca, till the migration of the Holy Prophet, Abuzar remained busy with the preaching of Islam and continued making efforts to take the Divine religion to the masses.

ImageImage

Top Top